Common yoga supplies are: yoga mats, yoga drapes, yoga balls, yoga rings, yoga bricks, yoga stretch bands and so on.
1. Yoga mat: Yoga mat is a yoga tool that is in close contact with the body when practicing yoga. When a practitioner completes a certain yoga action in a prone or sitting position, the yoga mat can achieve better results.
2. Yoga drape: Yoga drape is a kind of drape that can be used in conjunction with the PVC yoga mat. Doing yoga on it can reduce the contact with the yoga mat, so that the yoga mat can be used for a long time, as clean as new. Towel cloth is used, and silica gel is used to increase slip resistance, which makes the process of laying towels more stable.
3. Yoga ball: a multi-purpose yoga aid, usually used to support a certain part of the body to complete specific yoga movements. Unlike the yoga brick, it does not emphasize the support function, but is used to assist the body’s balance.
4. Yoga bricks: auxiliary equipment when doing yoga movements, mainly to prevent strains when doing difficult movements. The grades of bricks are divided by hardness. The harder the hardness, the better the support and the increase in weight.
5. Yoga circle: Yoga circle is a tool to assist in yoga practice. Yoga circle looks like a wheel, also called yoga wheel. The hollow in the middle is expected to be practiced by lying on the circle. This practice method helps to relax the back and cervical spine, and can stretch, massage and adjust the spine.
6. Yoga stretch belt: Generally used to exercise muscle strength, stabilize posture and control the stretching distance, you can choose a stretch belt with different elasticity according to your practice needs.