1. The weight of the yoga towel. Fabrics with the same texture and composition are generally thick, high in cost, and of good quality. We generally know this. Therefore, you can ask the seller what the weight of the yoga towel is. You can’t lie here. Thick drapes weigh 380 grams, and thin ones weigh 300 grams. The grammage here refers to the weight per square meter, using grams as the unit of measurement. Generally speaking, the weight of the yoga towel before the glue is 360 g/m2, and after the glue is 550-600 g/each.
2. The rubber particles on the yoga drape are full and round.
3. Strong grip and anti-slip.
Fourth, the warp and weft of the towel fabric used are all first-class superfine fibers with uniform dyeing
5. Strong and durable. The seaming thread adopts eight high-elastic polyester threads, which are beautiful, strong and durable. However, common manufacturers use six or even four seaming threads and counterfeit polyester. The edges are loose and easy to fall off and are not beautiful.
1. Spread on a yoga mat to absorb sweat. (Know that when doing yoga exercises, the body will expel a lot of sweat, dripping on the yoga mat,
If the sticking is uncomfortable, you can use this super absorbent drape on the yoga mat at this time to effectively absorb sweat)
2. Prevent the inhalation of bacteria on the yoga mat, and prevent certain facial movements from inhaling bacteria or dust mites when doing yoga.
3. The unique capillary adsorption effect of superfine fiber makes the fabric have the characteristics of fast water absorption and quick drying.
4. There are non-slip rubber particles on the back, which can fix the drape on the mat without sliding, and effectively assist the stretching and balance of yoga exercises.
Improve sports safety and comfort. During exercise, the bumps and bumps of the rubber particles have a good massage effect on the soles and backs of the feet and promote blood circulation.
5. Lightweight, multi-purpose, easy to carry.
6. Machine washable, easy to clean.