Advantages of suede yoga mat
1. High-end and tasteful. Suede has a soft and smooth fur, a light and thin texture, and a good touch. It looks much higher grade than other ordinary fabrics.
2. Unique style. The surface of suede fabric is plump and delicate. Because the fibers on the surface are very thin, it forms a multi-layer structure, with small reflective points, luster and soft color. The slender fiber has a low bending stiffness (referring to the ability of an object to resist its bending deformation), highlighting the elegant and chic feeling.
3. Comfortable. Because the surface fiber is slender and the voids are many and dense, it gives the fabric good water and oil absorption. The micro-porous structure between the fabrics allows more static air in the fabrics, so better thermal insulation can be obtained.
4. Remarkable waterproof and vapor permeability. The diameter of raindrops is generally between 100 and 200 μm, while the water vapor of the human body is about 0.1 μm. As long as the shrinkage rate is controlled and the fiber gap is changed, a sea-island high-density fabric with a gap of only 0.2-10μm can be woven, which gives the fabric excellent waterproof and vapor permeability.
5. Strong decontamination ability. Because the specific surface area of the fine fiber is large, the voids are many and dense, which gives the fabric a strong cleaning effect. The cleaning products made of suede fabric are very soft and will never scratch the items being cleaned.