There are still many different types of yoga mat materials. The common ones are TPE, PVC, natural rubber, NBR, polyurethane, cloth mats, etc. The latest materials are natural rubber + polyurethane yoga mats: comfortable and elastic. , Shock absorption, cushioning performance, good compression load resistance and deformation recovery performance. Its surface is smooth and comfortable, but its anti-slip performance is superb. It is generally not made of pure polyurethane into a yoga mat. It is mainly combined with natural rubber materials. Made together, this is not only non-slip and comfortable, but also environmentally friendly, good elasticity, and shock resistance.
NBR yoga mat, chemical name nitrile rubber, excellent oil resistance, high abrasion resistance, good heat resistance, strong adhesion, stable chemical properties, not easy to decompose, NBR mat（yoga mat manufacturer） is softer, thicker and elastic Good, suitable for beginners to practice yoga, the taste is small, but the water absorption is strong, easy to absorb sweat and produce bacteria. But it is not very suitable for yoga practitioners, so in recent years, yoga practitioners have basically not adopted it. Yoga mats of this material are mostly used for rehabilitation mats; generally not recommended.
How to extend the life of yoga mats
1. It is very important to choose the material of the yoga mat. Try to choose a tpe mat with a tear-proof net.
2. When not in use for a long time, avoid exposure to the sun or place it in a humid environment.
3. It is not necessary to avoid folding, it is best to use yoga mat pockets after curling (avoid binding)
4. Avoid using in harsh environments. (Outdoor gravel ground, rocky ground, muddy ground)
5. Avoid placing heavy objects on the yoga mat
6. Good maintenance.