TPE yoga mat
(1) Non-toxic, no PVC (no chloride, no metal elements).
(2) Natural oxidative cracking can be recycled to avoid environmental pollution.
(3) It is soft, fits and flat, so that the entire mat can hold and hold the ground.
(4) Lightweight, each cushion weighs about 1200 grams, which is about 300 grams lighter than PVC foamed cushions, making it easy to carry and store.
(5) The anti-slip performance can be maintained when the surface is wet. Avoid sports injuries caused by unwarned sliding of limbs. Waterproof and non-slip, even if the soles of the feet and hands are sweaty, the anti-slip effect is still excellent when doing yoga exercises on them. Beautiful anti-slip particles are made on the front and back sides, and the anti-slip effect is better.
(6) Good elasticity and strong resilience. Although the thickness is only 6mm, because of the strong resilience, you will feel soft and comfortable when doing yoga on it, and it will not feel thin at all.
(7) Two colors, front and back, to increase aesthetics. The size of 175×61〔cm〕 is selected, which is more suitable for practitioners of different body shapes.
(1) Avoid long-term sun exposure.
(2) Store in a dark place when storing, avoid high heat.
(3) Clean regularly.
The importance of cleanliness
(1) When we personally do yoga exercises, there will be sweat and other debris remaining on the yoga mat. After repeated use without washing, it will cause mold; we recommend that you use it at least three times or use it at an interval of more than two weeks. Do a wash one day before re-use to ensure that you are clean when using the yoga mat.
(2) Usually clean with clean water, and wipe the surface of the yoga mat with a towel.
(3) If the yoga mat needs to be cleaned up, add soapy water and wipe it with a towel, and rinse it off with plenty of water.
(4) When cleaning the yoga mat, do not use a harder brush to scrub it, which will cause the surface film to break and fluff.